Ninja!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

im better and im happy

-look at my cute smile hehe-
hay doggies im back i am better now i am on a special diet 2 cups dry food day and night no leftovers or anything:( but atleast im out of hospital i got out a few days ago but been to lazy to come here and post i have some protien problem i always look at mummy with a cute face asking her for some food but she doesnt give me any i guess its for the best thank you all the doggies for your concerns about me

love

charlotte

6 comments:

Bella said...

Hey Charlotte,
So please to hear that you are happy & better now - we were worried about you.
Wuffs
Bella

Katherine and Pippa said...

hi charlotte

pleased to see you are out and about - catch ya later

pippa

Anonymous said...

Hey Charlotte (:

Good to see your well again

love flossy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Charlotte. Nice to meet you. Pippa talked about you in her blog and I wanted to come by to say "Hello". I am so glad that you are feeling better now. I wish you the best.
Have a good night
Lorenza

Kerrio said...

Hey Charlotte - I'm glad to hear you are feeling better - long may it continue.

Kerrio & co

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?